For the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, volume replacement and scars.
Add Volume Naturally
Hyaluronic acid fillers are injected superficially into the dermal layer of the skin to replace the hyaluronic acid and volume your skin naturally loses over time, smoothing wrinkles and folds. Treatments are safe and effective, with little down time. Results typically last 6-12 months.
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC - A smooth gel consistency effective for smoothing fine wrinkles and folds of the face.
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC - A more robust formula of Juvéderm® Ultra XC, allowing it to smooth deeper facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC - The first FDA approved dermal filler to add volume and lift to the cheek area.
- Restylane-L® - Perfect for adding subtle volume to wrinkles and creases.
- Restylane® Lyft - Adds volume to moderate to severe wrinkles and folds of the face, including the cheek area.
- Restylane® Silk - The first FDA approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and smoothing the wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane® Refyne - A next generation hyaluronic acid filler that softens laugh lines while providing natural results.
- Restylane® Defyne - A next generation hyaluronic acid filler smoothes deep laugh lines yielding youthful results.
Other Dermal Fillers - A Wide Variety of Solutions
- Sculptra® Aesthetic - An injectable filler treatment for deep facial wrinkles and folds, and volume replacement. Sculptra® Aesthetic contains poly-L-lactic acid, a material used for many years in dissolvable stitches and medical implants. It provides a foundation that replaces collagen gradually to restore a natural looking appearance that can last up to 2 years. Sculptra® Aesthetic is very effective in adding volume to hollow areas of the face. Typically, 3-4 treatments are required and are performed 1-2 months apart.
- Bellafill® is a unique long-lasting injectable dermal filler that works with your body’s own collagen to fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and divots from acne scars. The unique microsphere structure provides the support for natural, lasting results. Allergy testing is required.
Before and Afters: