COVID-19 Patient Protocols
Please read our updated patient protocols prior to your appointment.
- Please be on time to your appointment. If you are running late please call us.
- Do not bring additional people if possible.
- Patients must wear masks at all times
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any viral symptoms: cough, sneezing, runny nose, diarrhea, fever, aches, or loss of taste/smell. Please reschedule your appointment if you have been around anyone who has traveled in the past 2 weeks or has displayed any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain 6 feet apart at all times. You will go directly to an exam room if possible.
- All rooms will be disinfected after each patient. Hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your arm.
- If needed, please fill out necessary paperwork prior to arrival to minimize your time spent in the office. Go to rrmdinc.com and you will find the forms to download under the Office & Patient info tab. If unable to access please call us so we may email you the forms.