Hyaluronic Acid Fillers - Add Volume Naturally
Hyaluronic acid fillers are injected superficially into the dermal layer of the skin to replace the hyaluronic acid and volume your skin naturally loses over time, smoothing wrinkles and folds. Treatments are safe and effective, with little down time. Results typically last 6-12 months.
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC - A smooth gel consistency effective for smoothing fine wrinkles and folds of the face.
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC - A more robust formula of Juvéderm® Ultra XC, allowing it to smooth deeper facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC - The first FDA approved dermal filler to add volume and lift to the cheek area.
- Restylane-L® - Perfect for adding subtle volume to wrinkles and creases.
- Restylane® Lyft - Adds volume to moderate to severe wrinkles and folds of the face, including the cheek area.
- Restylane® Silk - The first FDA approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and smoothing the wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane® Refyne - A next generation hyaluronic acid filler that softens laugh lines while maintaining your facial expressions for a very natural result.
- Restylane® Defyne - Uses an innovative cross-linking technology to smooth out deep laugh lines for a youthful result.
Other Dermal Fillers - A Wide Variety of Solutions
- Sculptra® Aesthetic - An injectable filler treatment for deep facial wrinkles and folds, and volume replacement. Sculptra® Aesthetic contains poly-L-lactic acid, a material used for many years in dissolvable stitches and medical implants. It provides a foundation that replaces collagen gradually to restore a natural looking appearance that can last up to 2 years. Sculptra® Aesthetic is very effective in adding volume to hollow areas of the face. Typically, 3-4 treatments are required and are performed 1-2 months apart.
- Bellafill® is a unique long-lasting injectable dermal filler that works with your body’s own collagen to fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and divots from acne scars. The unique microsphere structure provides the support for natural, lasting results. Allergy testing is required.
Wrinkle Relaxers - Look Refreshed and Vibrant
These FDA approved wrinkle relaxers, containing Botulinum toxin A, are injected into the muscle to block the nerve impulses resulting in reduced muscle activity. The results are a more relaxed muscle and a smoother look. Wrinkle relaxers can be used to treat the lines between the eyes (frown lines), on the forehead, around the eyes, the chin, the nose, the neck, and the lips. Results typically last 3-6 months.
- Botox® Cosmetic
Peels - For a Wide Variety of Conditions
We offer a variety of different strength skin peels, from mild fruit acid peels that refresh the skin, to stronger Jessner Peels & Trichloroaceticacid (TCA) peels that soften lines, fade brown spots, and help acne scars. A consultation can determine which peel will achieve the desired results for your skin.
Microdermabrasion - The Gold Standard in Exfoliation
This non-invasive procedure uses the gentle abrasive action of fine crystals to remove the dead outer layer of skin allowing smoother, softer skin to surface. This process can reduce or even erase fine lines and wrin-kles, age spots, acne scars and other superficial blemishes.
Sclerotherapy - Treat Spider Veins
Sclerotherapy is a treatment used to minimize spider veins of the legs by injections. Multiple treatments may be necessary for optimal result. Treatments can be done 2-4 weeks apart. The patient is required to wear support hose for one week after the treatment in order to get desired results.