Wrinkle Relaxers & Dermal Fillers
These FDA approved wrinkle relaxers, containing Botulinum toxin A, are injected into the muscle to block the nerve impulses resulting in reduced muscle activity. The results are a more relaxed muscle and a smoother look. Wrinkle relaxers can be used to treat the lines between the eyes (frown lines), on the forehead, around the eyes, the chin, the nose, the neck, and the lips. Results typically last 3-6 months.
· Botox® Cosmetic
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Hyaluronic acid fillers are injected superficially into the dermal layer of the skin to replace the hyaluronic acid and volume your skin naturally loses over time, smoothing wrinkles and folds. Treatments are safe and effective, with little down time. Results typically last 6-12 months.
- Juvéderm®Ultra XC is unique, with its smooth gel consistency which is effective at smoothing fine wrinkles and folds of the face.
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC uses the same smooth gel with a slightly more robust formula, allowing it to smooth deeper facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC is the first and only FDA approved dermal filler to be approved to add vol-ume to the cheek area.
- Restylane-L® is perfect for adding subtle volume to wrinkles and creases.
- Perlane-L® uses a slightly modified formula of Restylane-L® to add volume to the moderate to se-vere wrinkles and folds of the face.
- Belotero Balance® has a double-cross gel structure, optimal for smoothing the finest lines.
Other Dermal Fillers
Sculptra® Aesthetic is an injectable filler treatment for deep facial wrinkles and folds, and volume replacement. Sculptra® Aesthetic contains poly-L-lactic acid, a material used for many years in dissolvable stitches and medical implants. It provides a foundation that replaces collagen gradually to restore a natural looking appearance that can last up to 2 years. Sculptra® Aesthetic is very effective in adding volume to hollow areas of the face. Typically, 3-4 treatments are required and are performed 1-2 months apart.
Artefill® is a unique long-lasting injectable dermal filler that works with your body’s own collagen to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. The unique microsphere structure provides the support for natural, lasting results. Allergy testing is required.
LAVIV™ is the first and only FDA approved personalized cell therapy proven to fill and contour facial wrinkles and folds. Your skin cells are harvested to produce collagen-producing fibroblasts. These fibro-blasts are injected into your facial wrinkles during 3 treatments 4-6 weeks apart. The results are natural and long-lasting.
Before & After Gallery